The next weeks will be extremely busy for me!
I am not only speaking at one or two conferences, no, I speak at 3 conferences and one user group within 2 weeks…
Wasn’t planned like that but I am actually very happy about it :)
So, what’s coming up?
1. BASTA! in Mainz, Germany , 23.-27. September 2013
According to the organizers, BASTA! is the leading MS focused conference in the german speaking area. It has been around already many years and focuses on everything regarding .NET, ALM and MS technologies.
I am going to speak on the “SharePoint Days” about
- Best Practices zum SharePoint Application Lifecycle Management mit TFS
- Automatische Code-Quality-Analyse von SharePoint Solutions
2. SEF – SharePoint and Exchange Forum, Stockholm/Helsinki, 30. September – 02. October 2013
This is an awesome one! SEF is THE SharePoint conference in Sweden and is now in its 10th year!
Even better, this year the conference is on a cruise ship to Helsinki! (yeah, now you want to come too, right?)
The lineup of speakers is pretty awesome too and reads as the who is who of SharePoint.
I am proud to be one of the speakers among them and will speak about:
- Automated Code Quality Analysis of SharePoint Solutions
Not a big surprise ;)
3. Sweden SharePoint User Group, Lund, 03. October
My new (and by the way absolutely awesome) employer tretton37 is hosting the SharePoint usergroup meeting and I am speaking about … wait for it…
- Automated Code Quality Analysis of SharePoint Solution
You might have seen that coming ;)
4. Microsoft Western Europe ALM Partner Summit, Haarlem, The Netherlands, 7./8. October 2013
Because of my efforts for many years bringing up Application Lifecycle Management for SharePoint (and hopefully also the experience I have in it) Microsoft asked me if I would like to speak at their internal event to which they invite their ALM partners from all over western Europe. That one will be interesting, because the participants are no SharePoint people at all and likely don’t have so much of an idea which challenges we are facing with managing SharePoint solutions and apps.
My session does not have a title yet, but it will be about
- Standardising development for SharePoint
- Testing SharePoint solutions with Visual Studio 2013
- Quality Analysis of SharePoint solutions
All in all I have to admit that I am quite excited about the upcoming events!
Looking forward to see you at one of them! Drop me a line or tweet me if you want to meet up :)